Hair is in its most fragile state when it is wet. Tangles, knots and snags can cause serious hair breakage. Perfect to take to the beach, pool, swim lessons.
Not only does our Enriched Hair Detangler make brushing & combing easier, it is infused with luxurious Argan & Monoi Oils to help Smooth, Detangle, Polish, & Protect.
Directions for Use:
- Wash & Condition hair as usual
- Gently towel dry hair blotting & squeezing out excess water
- Never rub hair hard, it just creates a tangled mess
- Shake Detangler to mix up the goods, it will get a bit foamy
- Spray hair - Starting at ends, working your way up
- No need to spray on the scalp, no tangles there!
- Comb through hair
- The ends of hair are the oldest worn out parts, they need the most conditioning
- 6-7 ounces in 8 oz bottle to leave room for "Shake & Foaming action"
*Works great on super fine hair as well as thick curly hair ... Obviously, the finer the hair, the less you need
Ingredients: Purified Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Goat Milk, Dimethyl Stearamine, Lactic Acid, Neem, Coconut, Mahoni, & Argan Oils, Scented Essential Oils
5 Star Review: This stuff is magical! The scents are long lasting (yet, not overpowering) and keep my hair smooth and shiny! - Jennifer C.
"I love everything about this new Enriched Hair Detangler Spray! My hair is easy to comb out and it sprays out of the bottle very easily. I use Bass Farms Shampoo and Conditioner along with it and my hair feels wonderful! It is soft and manageable. My hair is very naturally curly and medium to long in length - I apply it to my hair after my evening shower and let it dry naturally. When I get up in the morning I simply wet my hair a bit and sometimes spritz on a bit more detangler, but mostly my hair just combs right out in the morning! What a time saver!!!!!"
"I compare this to a national J&J brand and, of course, liked BF's better! The scent is amazing! I was sniffing my girl's hair all day and while they were sleeping! The consistency of this spray is just right, maybe a bit thicker than 'NMT' brand. It didn't leave the girls hair oily or flat either. I'm going to take it to the barn to try it out on our horse!!!!!"