Nab that inflamed red rash in the buttocks, arms, thighs, and "netherregions" or anywhere else that's got the rash! Use on any skin irritation, such as, Eczema, Psoriasis, Poison Ivy, Sunburn, ... This is a SALVE, not a butter like Triple B Hydrating Cream™
What can cause butt/diaper rash?
Irritation from stool and urine, chafing or rubbing, sweat, irritation from a new bathing suit or clothing product, bacterial & yeast infection, new foods, sensitive skin, even antibiotics. It's a delicate area that can cause irritable irritation.
Six super ingredients to tackle the worst of itchy sore irritating rashes. Zinc Oxide is the key! Safe and especially handcrafted for the delicate supple skin of babies to very thin aged skin.
* No added scents or fragrances, keeping the ingredients minimal and effective; Paraben-free; Phthalate-free, & Steroid-free
Directions for Use:
- Keep area clean with Bass Farms Goat Milk Bar Soap or Body Wash
- Dry thoroughly
- With freshly washed hands apply a thin layer over the rash
- Re-apply after each bathroom use or diaper change, as needed
- Once all the redness is cleared up continue to treat with Triple B Hydrating Cream™
Ingredients: Lanolin, Coconut Oil, Tamanu Foraha Oil, Neem Oil, Frankincense & Myrrh Oils, Zinc Oxide
* As with all our naturally made products, a little goes a long way