Do you use goat milk in all your products?
- Not all, but most of them! Not all of our products require goat milk. Some require natural liquid goat milk (from our farm) and some, in particular, Triple B Hydrating Cream™ require powdered goat milk
- #stillrealgoatmilk #medicinal #cancercare #pure #drswantitthatway
Do you test on animals?
- No, but we use many of our products ON our animals
What's NOT in your products?
- No Parabens or BPA/Phthalates
- No Mineral Oil or Petrochemicals
- No Phthalates, Shellac or Plasticizers
- No Micronized Titanium Dioxide
- No Lead
What's in your products?
- Primarily: Lanolin, Coconut Oil, Bees Wax, Aloe, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Goat Milk, Honey, Neem Oil, Turmeric, Frankincense & Myrrh Oil
What is the shelf life of Bass Farms products?
- We guarantee a one year shelf life when kept out of extreme heat or extreme cold. Our products are made as naturally as possible, leaving out gluten, phthalates, petro chemicals, and parabens, groups of chemicals commonly used as artificial preservatives
What do you use to color your products?
- Bass Farms is always seeking to improve our skincare products, we use natural herbal powders to "color" our soaps & lotions, such as, Alfalfa, Beet Root, Paprika, Cocoa, Turmeric, Butterfly Pea, & Carrot Root powder
- Visit Ingredients
How long will it take to get my product?
- All Bass Farms products are made to order, upon your order.
- USPS Shipping can take up to 7-10 days.
*We receive hundreds of orders for thousands of products on a daily basis from customers and retailers. We are still a small family business with less than 10 employees. We all work together fabulously, our goal is to keep all production in-house to keep product pricing low for all our customers.
Do you sell products on your farm?
- No, our farm is our own family personal space and manufacturing facility
- There are several Retail Stores/Gift Shops/Salons/Hospitals/Boutiques and more that sell our products; Find the ever-growing and constantly updated Retail Locations page for a list of businesses that sell our products
- No business offers every single one of our products
- The best place to order exactly what you want is here
Do you offer Bass Farms visits/tours?
- No, our work shop is located on our personal property and farm homestead
- Our priority making our quality skincare products
- We fulfill hundreds of orders per day, from our regular customers, retail shops, many hospital systems, as well as large events & donations throughout the year
- We honestly have no time for tours! Our farm is not really that interesting, nothing fancy, nothing to hide, it's our production that most people want to see, and we need to keep our production line flowing cleanly and consistently at all times
- We have nothing to "hide"- You can ask us anything! Contact Us
Our goats on our farm! Yep, they're the real deal!
Who sells all of your products?
- Each Retailer orders what they feel is best for their own business & clientele; We have numerous Retailers that carry TONS of products and scent options though!
Salvage Sisters Antique Market; Franklin, IN
Me and My Sisters Flea Market; Shelbyville, IN
Gilley's Antique & Decorator Mall; Plainfield, IN
Whiskey Rose Boutique; Frankfort, IN
Community Cancer Center South; Indianapolis, IN
The Pink Poppy Boutique; Shelbyville, IN
Out of the Blue Finds; Columbus, IN
My product looks funny, is something wrong with it?
- Certain liquid items will "settle" in the bottle ... Just shake it up! We don't add any extra chemicals than needed to maintain the product
- Natural products will darken over time, especially any product with Vanilla, Pumpkin, Charcoal, & Frankincense & Myrrh; Not a worry at all, just a natural process
- Charcoal will settle at the bottom of the bottle will darken - simply shake it up
- Any product with Vanilla in it will darken
- Any product with coffee grounds in it will darken
- Bar soaps will harden and darken over time; As they harden they last longer
- Sometimes we change the formula a bit in a product; Only to make it even better!
- Sometimes we change the look of the labels, the containers, etc ... It's still us.
I'm not happy with my product; I don't like the smell; I need to return it; It did not work for me; What do I do?
- If you receive a product that you simply are not happy with or the product is damaged, please review our Return Policy
- ** Please note ...
- Bass Farms only accepts returns/refunds/exchanges for product purchased directly from Bass Farms on this website
- If you purchased product from another retailer, contact the Retail Store where it was purchased and abide by the store's return policy
I forgot to add Discount Code, can I get reimbursed?
- Unfortunately as with any discount or coupon code if you forget to add it, or misapply it, we do not know that on our end
- Bass Farms receives hundreds of automated orders daily, we cannot begin to go back and "fix" user errors
- Notification of returns must be completed within 30 days of shipment date from Bass Farms
Contact us to notify of your reason to return the product & to request our Return Shipping address
- If product arrives damaged, please take pictures so we can document for *USPS shipping claims
- Please return any unused portion of the product in its original container
- Include your Name, Email Address, Shipping Address & Original Order Invoice
- Bass Farms is not responsible for return shipping charges
- Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks processing
- Refunds, if warranted, will be issued in the amount of the product purchase price, excluding shipping fees
I'm concerned about my personal information being shared when I submit information
- We will never ever share your personal/billing information with anyone or any business or anything unless you give us explicit permission
- If you post something on our Social Media pages, we cannot guarantee your privacy
- Visit Terms & Privacy page
BassFarms.com GIFT CARDS
- Gift Cards are purchased from Bass Farms, LLC and issued via BassFarms.com
- Redeemable only at BassFarms.com
- Gift Cards are digital, no actual "card" - Simply an email with a Special Gift Card "Discount Code" that you enter in Checkout (This email can be printed and saved - You can forward the Gift Card email to the one you wish to Gift
- Not redeemable at any Bass Farms Retailer Shop
- Gift Cards are not reloadable
- Gift Cards are non-refundable
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash
- Not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed Gift Card
- Not responsible for any unused balance nor balance inquiries
- According to US Federal Gift Card Law - Gift Cards cannot expire for 5 years
Bass Farms is a proud member of Indiana Grown, a new generation of Hoosier Farmers