Bass Farms ingredients are distinctively selected & researched for Quality Skincare
- Goat Milk - Naturally rich in fatty acids, easily absorbed in the skin, amazing moisturizing qualities. Excellent source of Vitamins A, B, C, and E. Filled with skin-loving Minerals, Zinc, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Amino Acids, & Caprylic Acid. Helps to stabilize pH levels in the natural process of skin cell formation. Perfect nutrition for dry & sensitive skin
- Lanolin - Nearly identical to our own natural oils; Natural emollient & skin protector, regulates moisture loss, restores softness & elasticity, nearly non-allergenic. The base of our skin healing Triple B Hydrating Cream™
- Coconut Oil - All natural hydrator for all over; Ultra-moisturizer soothing dry skin, irritation & redness; Antibacterial & anti-fungal helps to prevent infection
- Neem Oil - Naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-microbial; Filled with high levels of antioxidants, essential fatty acids & vitamins; Reduces redness & inflammation, relieves itching, promotes skin healing. Aids in the healing of wounds, burns, and other skin injuries; Amazing for Acne, Eczema & Dermatitis; Included all our Facial Products, Triple B Hydrating Cream, Extreme Care Ointment, Pet Shampoo, Charcoal Products
Essential & Fragrance Oils Certified 100% pure, unadulterated, aromatic, therapeutic, safe for skin, Phthalate-free, not tested on animals; Free of synthetic ingredients; Certified skin safe by the FDA
- Litsea Cubeba Oil - Uplifting fresh & fragrant therapeutic oil possessing anti-microbial, anti-fungal, & anti-inflammatory properties. Gentle astringent for oily & acneic skin types helping to minimize flare ups; Natural deodorizer with potent bacterial inhibitors. Find in all Bass Farms Charcoal Products.
- Peppermint Oil - Calms & soothes irritated skin, reduces redness, antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties, cooling agent. Great for faces & feet! - Find in 100% Essential Oils, Roll On Oils, Cooling Muscle & Joint-Relief Cream
- Tea Tree Oil - Powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory. Helps with acne, psoriasis & eczema. Fights cold sores, MrSA, dandruff lice, mosquitos, flies, and fleas. Add to Facial Products, Shampoos & Find in all Bass Farms Repel Away Products
- Lavender Oil - Wonderfully aromatic, helps fight acne, oily skin, & wrinkles; Tones & revitalizes skin, antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties; Calming.
- Grapefruit Oil - Super skin detoxifier, cleansing, revitalizing, reduces oils, increases circulation. Uplifting to body & mind. Excellent for faces.
- Frankincense & Myrrh Oils - Strong antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties, soothing, restorative & meditative; Relief from swelling with wonderful anti-aging properties; Known to help stretch marks fade; Find in Bass Farms Facial Products & Triple B Hydrating Cream
- Tangerine Oil - Kills surface bacteria; Spasm relief, boosts immunity, helps with cell damage repair; Soothes inflammation, helps with Depression, anger & impulse responses; Calming. Essential Oils & Roll Ons
Bass Farms recommends essential oils be used topically; Not ingested. We are a skincare production company; not a healthcare/medicinal company. There are numerous other brand-name essential oil companies/manufacturers of which you can purchase oils you would like to ingest. We are not affiliated with DoTERRA® or Young Living® Essential Oils; We are not a multi-level marketing company. Our philosophy is simply this ... If Frankincense & Myrrh were good enough thousands of years ago for King Jesus, without all the "Modern-day growth & production hype" ... It is good enough for our skincare products. The hospitals and cancer centers we serve across the United States are thrilled with our products, ingredients, and results.
Bass Farms never adds ingredients that are not helpful and specific to healthy skincare. We are happy to provide you, upon request of a specific EO, GC/GLC & MS Testing results from verified third party independent labs verifying the quality of the essential/fragrance oils we use in our products and sell individually. Please Contact to request specific MSDS information you need.
Hydrating & Skin Soothing Natural Oils
- Argan Oil - Literally deemed "Liquid gold" - Full of vitamins, essential fatty acids & proteins; Ultra-hydrating; Option to add to Facial & Hair products, or 100% Oil
- Tamanu Foraha Oil - Excellent for wound healing; Remarkable skin regenerator! Helps to promote the formation of new skin tissue; Magical for scars and stretch marks. Anti-inflammatory & antiseptic properties. Find in Bass Farms Cold Sore No More, Extreme Care Ointment, Fountain of Youth Face Cream
- Castor Oil - Great Grandmother was right! Helps with arthritis, stretch marks, acne, fine lines & wrinkles, hair growth; Aids in the appearance of scars, relieves sunburn. Find in our Lash & Brow Serum, Hair Therapy, Shampoo Bar, & Deep Conditioning Hair Oil
- Monoi Oil - A fruit of the palm in the South Pacific; Rich in soothing & purifying properties, easily absorbed, non-greasy; Naturally therapeutic and excellent for the areas of the face & neck. Active ingredient in Bass Farms Face Serum
- Gotu Kola - Improves blood circulation helping to speed up skin's healing process; Helps to minimize scarring; Helps with broken capillaries, cellulite, and stretch marks. Find this amazing ingredient in our Perk & Tone
- Hyaluronic Acid: Anti-Aging Serum - Naturally found in your body already; Long lasting moisturizer, does not clog pores; Helps tighten, firm & protect skin; Helps reducing wrinkles, redness, & dermatitis; Promotes healthier more supple skin. Find in Bass Farms Fountain of Youth Products
- Dehydrated Goat Milk - The best single source for vitamins, minerals, and proteins to help with skin rejuvenation; Full of fat, ultra-pasturized, preservative-free; Non-GMO, antibiotic, pesticide-free. Required ingredient for our best selling Triple B Hydrating Cream™ per the hospitals and Oncologists & Radiologists.
- Colloidal Oatmeal - Micro-ground nutrient-rich oatmeal that helps to hydrate dry irritated skin; Oatmeal & Goat Milk Bath
- Pumpkin - Packed with vitamins A & C, and Zinc to soften, soothe and boost collagen production; Natural Alpha hydroxy acids help to brighten skin; Assists in skin healing, reduces acne breakouts by regulating sebum; Amazing for oily skin. Real pumpkin infused in our Pumpkin Sugar Scrub, gently enough for everyday use.
- Turmeric - The wonder spice! Powerful anti-inflammatory agent, full of vitamins & minerals, naturally antiseptic. Helps treat acne, psoriasis, soothes burns, treats skin pigmentation, great for stretch marks & wound healing. Find in Bass Farms Triple B Hydrating Cream, Muscle & Joint Relief Cream, Fountain of Youth Face Cream
- Zinc Oxide - Naturally occurring mineral Zincite; Non-allergenic, sits on the skin's surface reflecting both UVA & UVB light for sun protection; Anti-bacterial. Find in our Zinc Oxide Lip Balm, Sun Stick, Face Sun Stick, & Rash Away Ointment
- Argireline - A topical "Botox-like effect" without injections or toxins. Reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles & fine lines in the delicate areas of the face by relaxing tension in the muscles, thus, decreasing the depth, volume, and density in wrinkles. Coupled with Hyaluronic Acid & Collagen for a natural "face lift!" Fountain of Youth Face Serum
- Activated Charcoal - Attracts & absorbs dirt, oil, and toxins by helping to draw out impurities preventing breakouts. Minimizes pores & smooths skin while reducing inflammation. Effective in treating body odor, acne, & relieving skin discomfort
- Herbal Powders/Natural Colorants - Bass Farms does not use artificial colorants for our products. Safely & naturally adding color with herbs that have numerous benefits for skincare; Full of vitamins, minerals, & nutrients. Find in our Goat Milk Bar Soaps & Goat Milk Lotions
What is that ingredient? What's its role in skincare products?
- Glycerol Stearate - Fatty Acid humectant emollient to moisturize and soften skin
- Isopropyl Myristate - Composed of Isopropyl Alcohol & Myristic Acid, a naturally occurring fatty acid
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride/Glyceride - A specific fraction of coconut/palm oil fatty acids
- Sorbitol - A sugar alcohol used as a thickener and humectant; hydrates skin.
- Propylene Glycerol - An organic non-toxic vegetable-based compound, colorless, odorless, to form hydrogen bonds with water molecules helps with moisture; Humectant for preserving moisture in the skin
- Stearic Acid - Natural fatty acid, emulsifier & surfactant, cleanser. Helps soap particles attach to the dirt and oils on your skin to help wash away with water; Binds water & oil; Conditions and protect hair from damage without diminishing luster
- Sodium Hydroxide - Used in the saponification process of soap making as a pH adjuster, as a reagent
- Glycerin - Moisture locking properties; Improving and strengthens the outer layer of the skin; Skin healer & cleanser
- Titanium Dioxide - Natural occurring mineral used as a thickener
- Beeswax - Wax secreted by honey bees which helps to keep an emulsion (products) from separating the oils and liquids, a natural binding agent giving the product "structure."
- Candelilla Wax - Natural vegetable wax functions as as emollient, thickener, and viscosity enhancer which adds a gloss and sheen; Supremely softening & protective
- Carnauba Wax - Natural botanical wax from the leaves of a palm grown in Brazil that imparts gloss, hardness and slip
- PEG Sodium Laurates - Fatty Acids that help oil and water to mix to clean the skin; Surfactants that emulsify, cleanse, & solubilize ingredients; Foaming agent
- Carboxylate - Salt ester organic acid, natural preservative
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate - Derived from coconut, produces copious foam
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine - Organic compounds derived from coconut oil; foaming agent, emulsifying agent to reduce irritation
- Cocamide DEA - Derived from naturally occurring fatty acids of coconut oil
- Glycol Distearate - Naturally occurring fatty acid; Moisturizer
- Laureth 4 - Surfactant & emulsifying agent
- Phenoxyethanol - Preservative & stabilizer; Alternative to Paraben use
- Ethylhexylglycerin - Preservative & skin conditioning agent; Alternative to paraben additive
- Caprylyl Glycol - Skin conditioning agent with antimicrobial activity
- Hexylene Glycol - Organic compound used as a surfactant emulsifier
- Dimethicone - Fluid-like property to smooth & soften, acts as a skin barrier & protectant for wound healing and soothing dry patches; Improves the texture of the skin
- Stearalkonium Chloride - Derived from stearic acid, a fatty acid found in plants, Anti-static agent (softens hair), surfactant, antimicrobial
- Dimethyl Stearamine - Surfactant, lubricator, anti-static agent, emulsifier, conditioner
- Lactic Acid - Excellent for sensitive skin; Naturally occurring carboxylic acid found in many foods; Stimulates the exfoliation of surface skin cells
- Glycerin - Natural byproduct of the saponification process of soap making, sweet syrupy consistency acting as a humectant and moisturizing agent
- Titanium Dioxide - Helps to hide blemishes and brighten skin
- Kaolin Clay - A mineral used for sensitive skin for hydrating and exfoliation
- Ceteareth-20, C14-C22 Alkane - Emollient, surfactant, emulsifier
- PEG-100 Stearate - Emollient, emulsifier & moisturizer helps mix with oil & dirt to be rinsed away
- Tetrasodium EDTA - Allows deeper penetration of other ingredients; Preservative
What is an emulsifier? The marriage of a water-loving hydrophilic head and an oil-loving hydrophic tail, used as a viscosity-reducing agent (thins out heavy formulations)
What is viscosity? Fluid thickness measurement
What are Parabens? Man-made chemical preservatives to prevent mold and bacteria in products; Used to prolong shelf life. Parabens are believed to disrupt hormone function by mimicking estrogen - which can trigger an increase in breast cell division and tumor growth. NONE of Bass Farms products contact any type of Paraben.
Information About Herbs, Botanicals and Other Products is for general health information only.
This Web site is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem. Users of this Web site should not rely on information provided on this Web site for their own health problems. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician or other healthcare provider.