Research shows that this amazing plant EXTRACT may stimulate the immune system to help fight cancer, and help reduce side effects of cancer treatments as well.
Mistletoe is one of the most widely studied alternative medicine therapies for cancer and been used in Europe since the 1920s for cancer care.
Used as an Ayurvedic Healing Herb Oil of anointing the skin via trans-dermal delivery. Your skin, an organ supports both physiology & psychology - The psychophysiology of the skin; The outer barrier and the inner body thus allowing the good to go in and keep the bad elements out.
Apply 3 drops into thoroughly cleansed skin for optimal absorption:
- Nape of Neck
- Upper Back
- Ears (Just the rims, not ear canal)
- Anywhere tumors or cancer began
Since this product is an extract it can be used topically and/or orally (But due to FDA regulations we cannot suggest any oral consumption)
** Read more **
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Dr. Oz with Suzanne Summers
Most cancer therapy studies have been with the intravenous application of the Mistletoe Extract.
- This site and the information referenced and herein does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine. Use of the site does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- Individuals should consult a qualified health care provider for medical advice and answers to personal health questions.
- While the site attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
- The information presented on this web site is not intended to take the place of your personal physician’s advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discuss this information with your own physician or healthcare provider to determine what is right for you. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. We can not and do not give you medical advice. The information contained in this online site and emails is presented in summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider. We do not recommend the self-management of health problems. Should you have any health care-related questions, call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here.