The "secret formula" used by 14th century legendary "Four Thieves" to help fight off the germs of the Plague/Black Death/Pestilence is still helping to naturally kill harmful bacteria today. Bass Farms uses many of the same essential oils (Spicy & warm notes) to give our Medieval Miracle Oil the Bass Farms touch.
This blend of essential oils is known to:
- Eliminate odors
- Create a sense of "Peacefulness" when diffusing by helping to promote alertness, elevating mood, & reduce feelings of stress/anxiety
- Nourish skin & nails
- Help eliminate mold
- Use sparingly! Very potent essential oils
- Mix with a carrier oil (coconut oil) if applying directly on skin (Except soles of feet)
- Try a few drops in a vaporizer at night to help with respiratory congestion & sinus issues
- Rub into the arch of your foot at bedtime to help with immunity
- Simmer a few drops in a pan on the stove top to diffuse throughout the kitchen
- Drop a few drops into your floor registers to help air quality in your home
- Dab sparingly on a zit
- Diffuse in any room to clear the air
- Add 2-6 drops to a spray bottle vinegar to clean household surfaces
- Add a few drops in your dishwasher to sanitize
Ingredients: 100% Pure Essential Oils of Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Rosemary & Lemon
*Absolutely not affiliated in any way with Young Living Thieves® Oil
* Keep oils away from children & pets. Keep oils away from your eyes.
- This site and the information referenced and herein does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine. Use of the site does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- Individuals should consult a qualified health care provider for medical advice and answers to personal health questions.
- While the site attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
- The information presented on this web site is not intended to take the place of your personal physician’s advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discuss this information with your own physician or healthcare provider to determine what is right for you. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. We can not and do not give you medical advice. The information contained in this online site and emails is presented in summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider. We do not recommend the self-management of health problems. Should you have any health care-related questions, call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here.