When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information when using BassFarms.com
Bass Farms, LLC is a limited liability company registered in Indiana, with its registered address in Shelbyville, IN.
- Please note that Bass Farms, llc will never use your personal information to independently market or advertise unless you give consent (eg, testimony about our product, which you send it by email and/or social media).
What we Collect & Why
User account data, including your name, address, email address, a hashed password, phone numbers, shipping address, and order history. This information is used to provide our customers with our services to allow you to complete a transaction, screen orders for fraud & risk, fulfill orders, and contact you regarding your orders, invoices, shipping notices, refunds, and contact you, the details of any correspondence or complaint we receive from you.
Contents of your virtual shopping basket. To allow you to purchase items on our website, without this data we would not be able to fulfill your order.
Name & Email Address - To email you if you signed up for our Newsletter (Consent), send marketing materials, updates on products, new products, etc
Website Data relating to visits to our website, which pages visited, dates and times of visits, searches, locations visited, abandoned cart. This is data which you volunteer to us when you create an account on our website. This is done to understand how our customers use our website, what products most likely searched for, what "Tags" searched for, to increase user satisfaction and improve our website.
Data Collected (IP address, type of device, pages viewed) to maintain access logs for technical troubleshooting and detecting potential security threats to maintain and keep secure our website systems.
When & Why we share your information to others
We use service providers to help us provide services to our merchants/customers. Outside of these service providers, we will only share your information if we are legally required to do so (for example, if we receive a legally binding court order or subpoena), or where a Shopify merchant instructs us to share information on their behalf.
- In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to those who have a need to access it in order to carry out their duties (for example, our customer services team that fulfill and ship your orders).
However, we will also share your personal data with the following external third parties in some circumstances:
- Fraud prevention agencies or other third parties that assist us in preventing fraud or other forms of risk;
- Regulators and government authorities or the police, if we are required to do so by law or if the regulator or authority requests it and we regard that request as reasonable;
- Our insurers, legal advisers or other third parties who need access to it in the context of managing, investigating or defending claims or complaints;
- In connection with re-organizations, mergers and acquisitions of all or part of our business;
- Organizations that process your data on our behalf who are not allowed to use your data for any other purpose, for instance our web hosts and the companies we use to pick, pack and deliver your orders;
- Other companies within our group, for instance where they provide us services; and
- Where you have consented to do us doing so.
- Where we share your personal data with our service providers, we have contracts with those service providers setting out how they must handle your personal data, including not to use your personal data other than in accordance with our instructions.
Opt Out of Electronic Marketing
- By following the Unscubscribe Link which is included at the bottom of all electronic marketing emails
- By contacting us on the Contact Us page asking to remove your name
Opt Out for California residents
Updated September 21, 2021