Soothe away muscle and joint-achiness with our naturally handcrafted cream in Regular or Cooling, with added Peppermint Oil
- Hyaluronic Acid - Naturally found in the human body in its highest concentration in the joints acting as a cushion and lubricant in joint tissues. So putting ON the skin, it will SOAK in from the outside.
- Hemp Oil - Cold-pressed, unrefined, rich in fatty acids and proteins that regenerates and energizes your skin's protective layer. Hemp oil has a similar composition to skin lipids as a natural emollient and moisturizer. Rich in Vitamins A, E, and D - Huge hydrator, allowing the absorption of calcium needed for soft, smooth skin.
- Turmeric - Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory, this "spice" is deep deep yellow, hence the color of our Joint Relief. Turmeric contains more than 300 antioxidants! Used to reduce pain, inflammation and stiffness in joints.
- Neem Oil - Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, antibacterial components
Directions for use: Rub a small amount on any joint or muscle area that needs some TLC; Repeat as necessary
* Does NOT include LIV Natural Products-CBD-Isolate
Ingredients: Glyceryl Stearate (From Sugar Cane), Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Glyceride, Stearic Acid, Oils of Coconut, Safflower, & Olive, Hyaluronic Acid, Peppermint Oil, Vitamin E, Neem & Sunflower Oils, Turmeric Powder, Tamanu Foraha, Shea Butter, Goat Milk, Honey & Essential Oils
The information presented on this web site is not intended to take the place of your personal physician’s advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discuss this information with your own physician or healthcare provider to determine what is right for you. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. We can not and do not give you medical advice. The information contained in this online site and emails is presented in summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider. We do not recommend the self-management of health problems. Should you have any health care-related questions, call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here.