Recommended by Oncologists, Dermatologists, Wound Care Physicians, & Hospice Caregivers.
"Amazing for Radiation Therapy before, during, and after treatment; Helps to preserve the integrity of your skin"
Delicate enough for baby's bottom, yet powerful enough to nourish the most irritated of skin conditions. Comforting soother, great for all over body care from faces to feet. Soothing, Seals in Moisture, Bacteria-Fighting, Non-Irritating Cream, *Paraben-free *Phthlatate-free
- Radiation skin
- Chemotherapy skin
- Dry, Irritated Skin
- Minor Burns
- Post-Surgical Scars
- Tattoo Care
- Diaper Rash
- Skin Rash
- Heat Rash
- Poison Ivy
Available in 3 convenient sizes: 2oz Purse/Travel, 4oz & 8oz
Directions for Use: Apply a thin layer as needed; Repeat as needed
Ingredients: Lanolin, Coconut Oil, Bees Wax, Aloe, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Goat Milk, Honey, Neem Oil, Frankincense & Myrrh, Turmeric
* No added fragrance - If you smell anything, it will be the Neem Oil & Frankincense & Myrrh Oils. We do not alter this formula by adding/deleting any of the ingredients other than the 11 that are in it.
“It’s refreshing that we’re able to offer a product that’s more natural and organic,” said, Dr. Darrel Lawrence Ross, Radiation Oncologist, Community Hospital South; 'Who doesn’t know about honey? Who doesn’t know about ingredients like Frankincense and Myrrh?' ... The only challenge is keeping it on the shelves.”
- "I swear by Triple B - It's the best for everything" - Debbie C
- "This is what helps my Psoriasis and my dog's hot spots!" - Melissa S
- "I use it at night as a face cream, it's amazing! My hubby is a cancer survivor and his radiation site looks great!" - Kim M
- "After have a double mastectomy in January and 30 rounds of radiation therapy in March, a nurse brought me a jar of this product at the same time my sister-in-law and I were texting about it. They both had seen how red and peeling my radiation area was. I love this. I apply it twice a day and during the day when my skin begins to feel like it needs moisturizing. I am ordering the extreme to try on my dry feet and some designated radiation areas. The hydrating cream is helping so much! I am also using it on non-radiation side to help my scaring area. I hope this will help to prepare my skin for my reconstruction surgery later this year! The smell is perfect as not to make others around me feel I have that 'medicine' odor. Thank you and please hug the goats for me!" - Brenda R.