Terms & Conditions
This site uses "Cookies" (Small bits of date stored as text files on a browser) to improve your experience. Cookies are a necessary part of the way the web works to help keep track of use-enabled specific features. The purpose of cookies is to store setting and information for web pages that you have accessed. You may disable cookies by opting out on your own device by visiting https://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site/store
- COPYRIGHT All content appearing on this web site is the property of Bass Farms LLC. All rights reserved. Photographic images by Puchay & Co.; All rights reserved.
- LEGAL NOTICE All notices from Bass Farms, LLC to you may be posted on our website and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from Bass Farms, LLC shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our website, and/or on Bass Farms Facebook and/or Instagram posts.
- Please visit our FAQ page for frequently asked & answered questions
- This site and the information referenced and herein does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine. Use of the site does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- Individuals should consult a qualified health care provider for medical advice and answers to personal health questions.
- While the site attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
- The information presented on this web site is not intended to take the place of your personal physician’s advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discuss this information with your own physician or healthcare provider to determine what is right for you. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. We can not and do not give you medical advice. The information contained in this online site and emails is presented in summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider. We do not recommend the self-management of health problems. Should you have any health care-related questions, call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here.
Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Bass Farms, LLC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Bass Farms, LLC or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Bass Farms, LLC, Indiana Goat Milk & Natural Skin Care Products, is privileged to purchase Cosmetic Grade Fragrance Oils, therefore, Bass Farms is not affiliated nor associated with the following and more: Bath & Body Works, Yankee, Victoria Secret, Philosophy, Ed Hardy, T. Mugler, Johnson & Johnson, Juicy Couture, Estee Lauder, Burt's Bees, Snuggle Fabric Softner, Febreze, LUSH, The Body Shop, Aveda, Calvin Klein, Doterra, Aquolina, Young Living Essential Oils. This list is not exhaustive.
*Compare many of our fragrances to above selected companies
Essential & Scented Oils
- Oils are for skincare only, topical use. Not recommended for ingestion.
- Our essential oils are 100% pure and not cut or diluted to reduce costs, and all our oils, scented & essentials are Phthalate Free. The essential oils and fragrance oils we use are all deemed safe for skincare use by the FDA.
- If irritation occurs please discontinue use; Use under adult supervision.
- Products are naturally gluten free - If you have any allergies please refer to the Ingredients page
- Products for topical use, we do not recommend to ingest (e.g. Oils)
- If you have extremely sensitive skin, perform a "patch test" prior to using any of our products
- If you have severe anaphylactic allergies, please Contact us for product specific ingredients prior to purchase; Our manufacturing facility has numerous ingredients and cross contamination can occur.
- We have been very careful in creating this website. However, it is possible that some information is incomplete or contains inaccuracies. Bass Farms LLC is not responsible for any form of damage that is caused by the use of information on this website.
- Prices subject to change without formal notice.
- Essential Oils, Fragrance/Scented Oils subject to change, addition or deletion without formal notice.
- Product packaging is subject to change without formal notice.
- In any case where Bass Farms, LLC is unable to use liquid goat milk, powdered goat milk will be used. Some of our products necessitate the use of powdered goat milk due to material consistency. Powdered goat milk is simply dehydrated liquid goat milk. Our physicians and hospitals request this method for certain products, such as Triple B Hydrating Cream.
- Shipping - Prices subject to change without notice
- Shipping - It is your responsibility to select if you want shipping direct to you via USPS or one of our local Pick Up Locations
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice.
- Bass Farms, LLC and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Bass Farms, LLC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Bass Farms, LLC and its subsidiaries.
- Retail Vendors under no circumstances, should remove the Bass Farms label and sell Bass Farms products as their own. Accounts will be terminated of any Customer or Retail Vendor that "shares" their Retail Code|Coupon Code ... Bass Farms LOVES to be generous, but will not tolerate fraudulent activity.
- We do not accept International Orders, nor deliver product internationally
- In compliance with Indiana Retail State Tax Law this site charges 7% Retail Sales Tax for all retail merchandise sold
- Because of the nature of using as many natural ingredients as well as limited synthetic ingredients, please keep all products out of extreme heat and/or cold.
- Bass Farms guarantees a minimum one year shelf life when stored properly.
- REQUESTS FOR RETURN OF A PRODUCT ORDERED MUST BE PLACED BY UTILIZING THE "CONTACT US" SECTION OF THIS WEBSITE. A REQUEST FOR RETURN MUST BE MADE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF DELIVERY OF YOUR ITEM. WE DO NOT SEND REFUND CHECKS OR CASH. PURCHASER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING COSTS.
- Return Policy - We do NOT reimburse a product simply because you, "Don't like the smell!" ... Yes, it's happened.
- Bass Farms reserve the right to change its Payment Procedures, Products offered, Shipping Procedures, Shipping Costs at any time without any notice.
- Bass Farms, LLC Business Office Hours: Monday - Friday; 9 am - 4 pm
- NO Text, Phone Call, Email, Facebook, or Instagram orders accepted. All orders must be made through the site.
Shipping & Delivery
- All products are custom made upon ordering, expect delivery within 7-10 business days. Sometimes, due to back ordered ingredients beyond our circumstances, or Events such as the Parke County Covered Bridge Festival orders may take more than 10 business days to be delivered.
- We do not offer "Rush Shipping" - Orders are fulfilled in the order they come
- Shipping & Handling prices subject to change without formal notice
- Local Delivery/Pick Up Locations ~ Subject to change without formal notice
- LOCAL DELIVERY & PICK UP ORDERS WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNTIL PAID IN FULL
- Option to Pick Up order $2 Handling Fee
- Notification by email when your order is ready for pick up at one of Bass Farms Pick Up Locations
Pick Up Locations
- Me and My Sisters Flea Market
- 1612 E. State Road 44, Shelbyville, IN 46176
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10-6, Saturday 10-5, Sunday Noon-5
- Open/Close and Hours subject to change without notice
- Salvage Sisters Antique Market
- 398 E. Jefferson Street, Franklin, IN 46135
- Monday - Saturday 10:30am-4:30pm, Sunday Noon-4pm
- Open/Close/Hours subject to change without notice
These pick up locations are doing Bass Farms and you a favor by offering this convenient service.
Do NOT dispute your order with these businesses or their employees; Please respect their business hours & operations. Contact Us if you have an issue with your order.