Terms & Conditions
This site uses "Cookies" (Small bits of date stored as text files on a browser) to improve your "browsing/shopping" experience. Cookies are a necessary part of the way the web works to help keep track of use-enabled specific features. The purpose of cookies is to store setting and information for web pages that you have accessed by text and numbers will correspond with a record on our web server, which can contain information about you or your website visit. This is non-identifying information.
We may use other technologies that allow us to do similar things where more appropriate to do so. For instance we may use “tracking pixels” which are tiny image files that are used to track your movements across our website. In particular, Facebook pixels that target certain products and special sales.
There are four main types of cookies – How and why we use them:
- Site functionality cookies – Allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Cart.”
- Site analytics cookies – Allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and customer's shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies – Browsing or shopping on our website these cookies will remember your preferences (location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – Used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future.
You may disable cookies by opting out on your own device by visiting https://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions
*Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, & your user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website as well as all transactions conducted through this website BassFarms.com
- COPYRIGHT All content appearing on this web site is the property of Bass Farms LLC. All rights reserved. Photographic images by Puchay & Co.; All rights reserved.
- LEGAL NOTICE All notices from Bass Farms, LLC to you may be posted on our website and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from Bass Farms, LLC shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our website, and/or on Bass Farms Facebook and/or Instagram posts.
- Please visit the FAQ page for frequently asked & answered questions
- This site and the information referenced and herein does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine. Use of the site does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- Individuals should consult a qualified health care provider for medical advice and answers to personal health questions.
- While the site attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
- The information presented on this web site is not intended to take the place of your personal physician’s advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discuss this information with your own physician or healthcare provider to determine what is right for you. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. We can not and do not give you medical advice. The information contained in this online site and emails is presented in summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider. We do not recommend the self-management of health problems. Should you have any health care-related questions, call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here.
USE OF SITE
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without formal notice.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Bass Farms, LLC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Bass Farms, LLC or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Bass Farms, LLC, Indiana Goat Milk & Natural Skin Care Products, is privileged to purchase Cosmetic Grade Fragrance Oils, therefore, Bass Farms is not affiliated nor associated with the following and more: Bath & Body Works, Yankee, Victoria Secret, Philosophy, Ed Hardy, T. Mugler, Johnson & Johnson, Juicy Couture, Estee Lauder, Burt's Bees, Snuggle Fabric Softner, Febreze, LUSH, The Body Shop, Aveda, Calvin Klein, Doterra, Aquolina, Young Living Essential Oils. This list is not exhaustive.
* Compare many of our fragrances to above selected companies
ESSENTIAL & FRAGRANCE OILS
- Oils are for topical skincare use. Not recommended for ingestion.
- Our essential oils are 100% pure and not cut or diluted to reduce costs, and all our oils, scented & essentials are Phthalate Free. The essential oils and fragrance oils we use are all deemed safe for skincare use by the FDA.
- If irritation occurs please discontinue use; Use under adult supervision.
- Products are naturally gluten free - If you have any allergies please refer to the Ingredients page
- Products for topical use, we do not recommend to ingest (e.g. Oils)
- If you have extremely sensitive skin, perform a "patch test" prior to using any of our products
- If you have severe anaphylactic allergies, please Contact us for product specific ingredients prior to purchase; Our manufacturing facility has numerous ingredients and cross contamination can occur.
- We have been very careful in creating this website. However, it is possible that some information is incomplete or contains inaccuracies. Bass Farms LLC is not responsible for any form of damage that is caused by the use of information on this website.
- Prices subject to change without formal notice.
- Essential Oils, Fragrance/Scented Oils subject to change, addition or deletion without formal notice.
- Product packaging is subject to change without formal notice.
- In any case where Bass Farms, LLC is unable to use liquid goat milk, powdered goat milk will be used. Some of our products necessitate the use of powdered goat milk due to material consistency. Powdered goat milk is simply dehydrated liquid goat milk. Our physicians and hospitals request this method for certain products, such as Triple B Hydrating Cream.
- Bass Farms, LLC and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Bass Farms, LLC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Bass Farms, LLC and its subsidiaries.
- International orders are not accepted, nor does Bass Farms ship internationally.
- In compliance with Indiana Retail State Tax Law this site charges 7% Indiana Retail Sales Tax for all retail merchandise sold.
PRODUCTION - SHIPPING - DELIVERY
- All products are custom made upon ordering, expect delivery typically within 7-10 business days. Sometimes, due to back ordered ingredients beyond our circumstances, holidays and events such as the Parke County Covered Bridge Festival orders may take more than 10 business days to be delivered.
- Sometimes due to product packaging and/or ingredient back order shipping may take longer than the 7-10 days. This will be posted on our social media accounts, the website home page, and in the email order invoice.
- We do not offer "Rush Shipping" - Orders are fulfilled in the order they arrive.
- Shipping & Handling prices subject to change without formal notice.
- Pick Up locations are no longer an option for delivery. Shipping is directed to the Home/Business you input on your order.
- Items shipped and delivered (Bass Farms receives all delivery notifications from USPS/UPS) - Any product stolen off your Home or Business property is NOT the responsibility of Bass Farms, LLC.
- Deliveries are made by USPS & UPS with Tracking Numbers (This information is delivered to you by email with your order updates).
- Bass Farms, LLC, is not responsible for what happens on your personal or business property, even if stolen or damaged while on your property
- Once the product leaves Bass Farms, llc - The product/shipment becomes the responsibility of USPS/USP.
What do I do if I feel my delivery has been stolen?
- Verify your shipping address; The address you input/selected is on your original order confirmation email
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery by your mail carrier
- Look around your delivery location for your package
- See if someone else in the household or neighbor accepted the delivery
- Check your mailbox
- Contact USPS.com "Where is my Package?" Enter your tracking number
- Alert your local post office or US Postal Inspector by submitting a vandalism complaint online https://ehome.uspis.gov/mailtheft/vandalize.aspx; or by phone 877-876-2455
- File a police report
- Talk to your neighbors
- Most deliveries are now photographed by the deliverer, once your package arrives at your property, the products are no longer the responsibility of Bass Farms. We will not reimburse or re-order missing product delivery.
DISCOUNT | COUPON CODE
- Purchaser is responsible for adding & applying any code, Bass Farms does not reimburse "Forgot to add" or misapplied code.
- Its easy, type in the code in the DISCOUNT COUPON BOX, Hit "Apply" - Watch your total deduct, prior to completing the order.
- Discount Coupon Codes will not work if the minimum order (before taxes) amount is not reached.
- Discount Coupon Codes are valid ONLY for the dates & EST time (Eastern Standard Time) specified on the website home page and social media and the graphics associated with the announcement.
- Due to the nature of using as many natural ingredients as well as limited synthetic ingredients, please keep all products out of extreme heat and/or cold.
- Bass Farms guarantees a minimum one year shelf life when stored properly.
- REQUESTS FOR RETURN OF A PRODUCT ORDERED MUST BE PLACED BY UTILIZING THE "CONTACT US" SECTION OF THIS WEBSITE. A REQUEST FOR RETURN MUST BE MADE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF DELIVERY OF YOUR ITEM. WE DO NOT SEND REFUND CHECKS OR CASH. PURCHASER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING COSTS.
- Return Policy - We do NOT reimburse a product simply because you, "Don't like the smell!" ... Yes, it's happened.
- Bass Farms reserve the right to change its Payment Procedures, Products offered, Shipping Procedures, Shipping Costs at any time without any formal notice.
- Bass Farms, LLC Business Office Hours: Monday - Friday; 9 AM - 4 PM EST
- No Text, Phone Call, Email, Facebook, or Instagram orders accepted. All orders must be made through this website
- "Messages" sent through Facebook and/or Instagram "Messenger" are never guaranteed to be answered in a timely manner; Please use the Contact Us form on this website.
- Invoices are paid upon order. Hospitals/Government agencies are granted a 30-net term. Late fee $25 or 4.5% of total order assessed every 30 days late. Invoices not paid after 60 days will not be granted a fulfilled order until paid in full.
May 2021 - Nomad clause = Bass Farms, LLC will only offer Wholesale "sales" to brick and mortar Retail Owners, no longer to individuals who wish to "sell" Bass Farms' products.